Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby, it's cold outside

It is so cold outside, the calendar says May, but the weather is more like March!

I didn't get much knitting done Sunday with my trip to the barn, but I did manage to break a knitting needle. I guess it wasn't such a good idea to try on the sock I'm knitting! Ooops!

I spent the evening Monday knitting my sock and I'm the proud owner on ONE completed sock! I either need to get busy knitting the other, or find a one-footted friend! Other then the cuff, the heel, and the toe, socks really are rather simple...knit, knit, knit....oh, and knit!

Now the question is what next? Do I get that other sock done so I have a pair? Do I get my weekend Sweater done because it's so huge, and if we continue to have such a cold spring I'll be able to wear it before putting it away for the season? My "butter yellow ribbed-mock-t-neck", again, it's so cold that it may be a month before I can wear it? Or my scarf -- which I think I'll make and give away.



Last week I gave a gallon zip lock bag of miniature horse hair to a friend who weaves; she's going to see if it can be weaved. Wouldn't that be silly to have a pair of Sox-Socks?

Sox, one of my Miniature horses

No comments: