Saturday, May 31, 2008

On the 4th day, we relaxed



Thursday night, my neice and I attempted spinning with the drop spindle. We got everything from as thin as thread to as thick as a pencil! Not to sure if I'll continue with this or not as, frankly, I'd rather be riding or knitting!


Friday was spent just hanging out; all three of us were exhausted! Later in the afternoon, we drove out to where I board my riding horse and took my neice riding. I think she enjoyed it; we'll see how stiff she is today and if she feels that riding a horse was worth the stiffness! She was on her horse for an hour or more.

It's supposed to rain today, but right now all I see is blue sky and sunshine. Will probably stick in town and take in some local sights.

Not much more to report on our travels or my knitting and spinning.

No comments: