Saturday, May 17, 2008

Summer is just around the corner

Earlier in the week I spotted a bird I'd never seen. Was able to grab my camera but do not know if I got close enough to determine what it was. I'm thinking a warbler, but we'll see.
Was a beautiful day yesterday with a high in the mid 70's.
I am now working on the heel of the second sock; hope to go to the LYS and work on it with other knitters.
My MIL is in rehab from knee surgery and has always talked about learning to knit, so I gave her a little book, a pair of needles, and a skein of yarn. She seemed excited. I hope to drop in on her today after the stop at the LYS and see if I can help her get started. Casting one was the hardest for me to learn!
I guess today is short and sweet - another beautiful day outside. Getting a lot of my spring cleanning done. Have lists written, so will pick up various items in addition to stopping by the LYS and my MIL.
SORRY IF THIS IS HARD TO READ, I CAN'T GET THE EXTRA SPACING BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS TO STAY!

1 comment:

Darcie said...

Have fun cleaning! NOT! I get to try and get my yard work done today. It would be a lot better if it wasnt so windy.