Sunday, May 15, 2011

It don't get much better than this

Saturday was one of those "it don't get much better than this" days!



I love getting up early, before anyone else is awake. The sun was shining brightly on our back deck and I sat out there knitting and sipping coffee (wonderful Kona brought back from Hawaii by my mom).

The mornign flew and before I realized it, it was time to take a quick shower I drive to our monthly Knit2gether. Normally it is at a local coffee shop, but this month it was hosted by a member of our group.


Her place is off the beaten bath, and we knit in a traditional cozy old log cabin. Outside, no matter which direction you stand, you see beautiful snow-capped mountains! Yep, this is why I returned home to Alaska!


Good food, good friends, and knitting -- does it get any better than that! Knittinginatree wore her Dumpter Diving Diva Dress, as well as the rest of us had something we had knit ourselves on!


Warm spring weather, nice drive in "the country", good food, great friends, and knitting. Yep, it don't get much better than that! I drove home warm, happy, and enjoyed the dive, noticing the splendor of a spring day in South Central Alaska!

No comments: