Saturday, March 24, 2012

On the Home Stretch!!!!

Well, it's been a long time since I've checked in.
Today I am on the home stretch. To get my Alaska teaching certificate, I need two classes - Alaska History and a Culture Diversity class.
I have been working on both classes: one 100% self-paced, distance learning (all work is done in the comfort of my living room, and needed a lot of time management and discipline); the other I attended three classes in Anchorage and then the rest of the course work to be handed in weekly.
Today I WILL finish up the last of the course work, can knit without feeling like I REALLY should be doing classwork. Spend time making row counters and other pretties for my shop, and get back to life without the weight of these classes hanging over me!
I am off!

No comments: