Friday, November 16, 2012

About that Birch Leaf Shawl.....

Birch Leaf Shawl, bottom left with FO #10 Green Boot Socks, and FO #11 Ribbed Garter Sock.

I am not really enjoying knitting with lace weight yarn on my Birch Leaf Shawl and the last week or so has caused me great frustration.

While pulling the needle further down the stitches, I pulled a couple stitches off, while picking them up, some unraveled up to 4 rows.  I have since been "de-knitting" (aka:  un-knitting), which has been frustrating.  If I had only had a life-line!

I was tired last night and really shouldn't have been trying to fix this error, but I did!  I dropped yet more stitches, got even more frustrated and, well, off the needles it went and frogged it.....

Birch Leaf Shawl starts over....
 
Started over, here we go, I will be attempting life-lines shortly! 

No comments: