Thursday, December 6, 2012

Enter - World of Test Knitting



As if I don't have enough keeping me away from knitting the Every Way Wrap (which I would like to get done before the end of the year), I decided to enter the world of Test Knitting.

These are another atter of fingerless gloves.  I HAVE to have them done before December 13, or was it the 18th?  Oh well, they need to be done quick.

Cast on yesterday, was going to do it one at a time, but I know myself well enough to know that might be an issue.

Being a test knitter is hard.  You have to follow the pattern.  You can't go "Oh, you know, I don't like this part, I think I'll knit it this way!"

Okay, as soon as I get these off the sticks, and finish the socksI started last week, maybe THEN I will  get the Every Way Wrap.....

No comments: