Sunday, December 2, 2012

Knit One, Chore Too

Yesterday was spent running errands, today is catch up before returning to a full work week. 


The problem is I cast on for a new pair of socks and I would LOVE to sit and knit all day.  Love the pattern, can't wait to see more as the slip-stitch pattern moves along!

But I have a ton to do!

 
There is the Turkey stock I need to can (after it cools and the fat can be removed). 
 
Reading for a class I'm taking:  Why Gender Matters by Dr. Leonard Sax.  A very interesting read.  I am so glad I am not raising kids now.
 
Lesson plans for the week.
 
Laundry
 
Housework
 
So, it has become a "Knit One, Chore Too" day.
 
Knit a row, then go do a chore for 1/2 hour or so, or until it is completed.  It does seem to work, as long as I put the knitting down after I complete a row.

No comments: