Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back in the Saddle, Day 2

My office/craft room -- Miss Abby looks on while I take a picture of the mess.
Note to self -- find my camera, the smart phone doesn't take the best pictures!
Yesterday was a good day -- Got a lot done before leaving the house and headed over to my mom's.  My goal was to clean out all my belongings out of my old bedroom, as well as get some things home from my craft/office area.  I probably have two more loads of items left and then I will be totally moved!
Upon arrival at home, I was able to unload everything and then got to go to the barn to visit my horse.  I had hoped to ride, but with recent warm temperatures and rain on top of snow, everything is rather slick.  I spent almost an hour at the barn grooming and spending time with Raven, my horse.  She's a great horse, and loves the attention almost as much as she loves her horse treats; add to my 2013 goals~spend more time with my horse!

Returned home to start unpacking and organizing my belongings before my honey got home.  We had a lovely healthy dinner - salad with grilled chicken.

This morning I have continued to organize my craft room/office.  I emptied a huge box of paper (mostly junk mail), seen in the above picture.  Anything that had personal information on it got shredded and I filed that which I need to keep, and tossed the rest in the recycle bin, along with all the shredded paper.

I  managed to catch up tracking my eating yesterday with my Weight Watchers etools.

Off to shower (sorry Flylady, I just can't seem to shower right away).  My goal is to be on the road to my classroom before 9 am.

Tomorrow, when I've gotten done all I want to, I will knit, knit, knit!!!!

Edited to add the following:

I want this!!!!

 

Roll Top Desk - Craigslist
She opens to this:

 


It is listed on Craigslist and has been there since the early part of December.  They don't answer their email.  Think of all the thing I could hide in all those drawers!

No comments: