As I look forward to the remainder of 2013, I think about my fiber art goals and wonder what will they be.
Right now, they are VERY simple and to finish current WIP:
- Get my craft room/office set up: as of 1/7/13 -- "new" (used) desk purchasefd and working well, need comfy couch that can fold out to a bed (or futon, but having a hard time convincing my honey that a futon is comfy to sleep on!);
- picture and record my entire stash of yarn/fiber (roving and yarn) on Ravelry;
- find a nice yarn that will hold up well to washing and wearing for socks for my honey (worsted weight)
- knit at least one item per month (12) for the year;
- knit at least one item from each of the knitting books that I haven't already knitted from (as I type this, I am thinking of the book Arctic Lace by Donna Druchunas---but it is lace and I'm not fond of lace, but I own the book and I live in Alaska and that is what the book is about, so I should..........)