Monday, February 11, 2013

Finally Finished!

The Every Way Wrap is done!  The first of the year, I told myself I couldn't cast on anything until I finished the Every Way Wrap, and set myself a 'deadline' of completing it BEFORE the one year anniversary of the cast on of March 30.

I have spent some time on my Dalekanium Socks, and completed a Dish Cloth during training, but most of my knitting, since January 1, 2013, has been on my Every Way Wrap.  I have completed more than 1/2 of the wrap since that date.  And now?  She is done!!!!  Well, kind of, still need to sew buttons on, and find, or make, a way cool shawl pin!  I will have to see if my honey can take pictures of me with it on when she is 100% complete with buttons and a shawl pin.


Not enough of those "blocking squares, so I had to improvise.  The wrap is still damp so it is hanging on my banister.  Will put buttons on tonight.

The little lilac swatch is for my next project.  Recommended needle size gave me too loose of a fabric and are not to gauge.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

I love it! It looks great! Great color!