Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Loving the Business Casual KAL

A picture from Monday, socks have one more diamond to them

No current pics today, just a quick entry! 

After the rather complicated reverse cable of the Every Way Wrap, these socks are a great change.

Still a "cable" stitch, so to speak, but, in the words of one of my students, "easy peasy, lemon squeezy"!  Will look into doing the traveling stitches without the cable needle.

Once I got the traveling stitches set up, I ditched the pattern.  Added another set of "diamonds" to the socks since above picture was taken yesterday.

Parent/Teacher's conferences at work yesterday and today.  Yesterday was a 10 1/2 hour day, today is a half day.  Hoping to get home and add another "diamond" or so to the socks! 

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Oh they look great! I'm on the gusset of my first one, but too tired tonight to fiddle with gussets..