Thursday, March 7, 2013

Just 10 Minutes a Day

One of the local Ravelry groups I belong to has a challenge for just 10 minutes a day.  Sometimes life is so busy that one doesn't have near the amount of time to knit as one would like.  Right now, I'm at the point in my life.  Spring break is next week -- but that means grades need to be completed and, as I am a Special Education teacher, I have to write a progress report for each of my students. 
 
We are in the "Spring Sped (short for Special Education) Rush" too -- the time of the year that teachers and parents panic because a child isn't making progress and begin pushing for Special Education assessment/evaluation.  The deadline for new evaluations was last week! I have lost count of the number on my caseload that are in the process of initial evaluation or re-evaluation.  They will get done as they get done!
 
My honey gets up very early; I sleep in an hour longer, but still am out of bed before 5 am.  I generally drink coffee, knit, chat with My Honey, while a load of laundry is washing or drying.  The past couple weeks, I have been on the computer, entering data, grading papers, writing reports, etc.  Also, checking on my Iditarod Musher.....
 
BUT, I have managed to knit for 10 minutes each morning.  Often while my car is warming up.
 
The progress has been slow, but the Business Casual Socks have continued to grow!
 
 

 
Okay, off to get ready for work!  Will have to log back in to enter links and labels, fix typos...I am late!!!  YIKES!

No comments: