Monday, March 11, 2013

Ready to be Finished with the Business Casual

I have turned the heels, picked up the gusset, decreased and now I have to do the pattern all the way around the socks.

I have reached the point where I really just want to be done with these business casual socks. I am sure I have reached this point before in other patterns, but I am at a loss to come up with another time.

Now that I am knitting the pattern around the entire sock I am tired of it. There is no rest. There are no more "just knit" rows. Every single row, I am counting stitches, have to wear my reading glasses so I see for the twisted stitches!

I have thought of putting them aside and cast on a pair of mindless, worsted weight socks for my Honey. Have contemplated starting the 2x2 rib for the leg. Frogging has crossed my mind more than a couple of times.

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

But they are pretty...even with all the dram and the mistakes...I really like them..so I am happy I made them...and for me, every pattern is a new learning experience...