Wednesday, July 31, 2013

30 More Hours of the Unknown

After a horrible weekend laying low due to horrible cramps and an unreasonable menstral flow, I am rethinking putting off the surgery any amount of time.

There is no way I can deal with life in the classroom when I am having cramps and needing to run to the bathroom every hour or so.

Spending time on the couch with a heating pad on my stomach, knitting in my lap is nice, but life goes on and I'm not one to sit back and watch it pass by.

Monday I was exhausted and got very little done, what I feel is a rebound day after so much blood loss.

This morning, I went through my work clothes.  Thankfully I did a trip to ValuVillage yesterday as the two dress slacks I got are the ky ones that fit.  I sadly folded and stacked the pants that are too tight and uncomfortable on my expanding belly.

In 30 hours I should know my course of action and time line.  I am hoping we can get the ball rolling.

No comments: