Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Waiting Continues...

The ultrasound was done yesterday and now it is a waiting game.

We are leaving tomorrow for our annual dip-netting trip to fill our freezer with salmon.  We've hear there is a huge school coming in and are hoping we can come home early.  When the hit, you can get your limit in a matter of hours.  Between my brother's family and our house, our limit is 90 fish.

My mom offered to not go so I could be in town when the doctor calls, but I am not sitting home staring at a phone.

As much as I try to relax and not stress, my stress pang in my head is making it difficult!

Woooo hoooo!  Despite my bigger belly, I can get my neoprene chest waders on!

Off to pack for our trip, and try to put all this medical stuff out of my mind!!!!


No comments: