Before we go any further, I am going to apologize for the FO picture -- I am trying not to let my perfectionism get in the way. These socks were started on September 12, the day before my surgery to keep the hands/mind busy while waiting for pre-op appointments and impending surgery. They were completed just 10 days later, as I continued to knit them while I did the most difficult and painful part of my recovery. I was not getting around very well the day I completed them, and the picture was taken with my iPad (while I was still in my pj's).
|FO # 13 Black Dalekanium Socks|
Next week I will go in for my 3 week post-op appointment and hope to get a date of return for work.
This morning, I decided to pull out my yarn, snap pictures of it and enter it into my Ravelry Stash.
|Gathering the stash|
I still need to do some final organization as I put it away.
What I didn't do was dig into my box of my own handspun as well as my roving. I will leave that for another day!
My husband will be home shortly, so it is time for me to try to straighten up my office/craft room and be able to enjoy the evening with him.