Friday, September 27, 2013

FO # 13 and One Item off my List

Before we go any further, I am going to apologize for the FO picture -- I am trying not to let my perfectionism get in the way.  These socks were started on September 12, the day before my surgery to keep the hands/mind busy while waiting for pre-op appointments and impending surgery.  They were completed just 10 days later, as I continued to knit them while I did the most difficult and painful part of my recovery.  I was not getting around very well the day I completed them, and the picture was taken with my iPad (while I was still in my pj's).

FO # 13 Black Dalekanium Socks

Next week I will go in for my 3 week post-op appointment and hope to get a date of return for work. 

This morning, I decided to pull out my yarn, snap pictures of it and enter it into my Ravelry Stash.

Gathering the stash
I am happy to say, 40 different yarns/colorways (98 skeins) were entered into my Ravelry Stash!  While pictures downloaded, I knit on my niece's cowl; it has grown to over 20 inches!

I still need to do some final organization as I put it away.

What I didn't do was dig into my box of my own handspun as well as my roving.  I will leave that for another day!

My husband will be home shortly, so it is time for me to try to straighten up my office/craft room and be able to enjoy the evening with him.

No comments: