Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week in Review

This week in knitting:


I have continued working on my Rondelay Redux.  At about Day 8, I am thinking I'm about half way done, and it will be larger than the first Rondelay.


It is hard to look at or photograph all squished up on the needles.  I am liking to progress.


A long time ago I read about using the toes of nylons to help with tangled yarn, and after finding a HUGE knotted mess in my project bag, I dug out a pair of nylons and snipped off the toe.  It works pretty slick!

2 comments:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

Its looking good...I don't tend to swatch, but know I'm a loose knitter, so I always go down at least a needle size..

FiberJewels said...

Thank you "Gracey"!

I have always been spot on with my gauge. Maybe the stress HAS ME KNITTING TIGHTER!!!