Wednesday, September 21, 2016

And I'm off....

Falling Leaves Lace Shawl - Kit from Darn Good Yarns
I will be leaving Falling Leaves Lace Shawl at home.  UPDATE: I contacted the pattern designer and she has sent me the updated version of the pattern!!!  Next week I may (or may not) be frogging to reknit the lace pattern correctly.  Still waiting any reply from Darn Good Yarns (but it's a mute point now that I have the updated pattern)!

LazyKaty Shawl
I will be bringing LazyKaty Shawl with me on the road trip to Chena Hot Springs and North Pole, Alaska.  Six hours one way, so I could get 12 hours of knitting completed!!!!


Although I am not bringing the KOIm here Fishy Fishy yarn with me, I was able to find a pattern, Tip Down Mittens that are knit, as stated, from the tip, and are knit to size (I'm really at a loss as to the weight of this yarn).  They will be my reward when I finish the Falling Leaves Shawl!

See you all next week!

1 comment:

Gracey is not my name.... said...

So jealous!!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!! Have a wonderful trip....