Monday, September 29, 2008

Knit Picks is the bomb!

I just received email from KnitPicks and they are sending me new needles, no questions asked!

I was going to drop by the LYS and pick up a replacement needle, but I think I will wait!

I dyed three skeins of yarn this weekend; maybe I'll see if they have a ball winder! Need to un-tangle them. While getting the dyeing supplies ready, "Abby the wonder puppy" managed to pull the bag of yarn off the dining room table. She proceded to "kill" the yarn for me and managed to mangle two of the skeins. This morning I was able to reskein the one I dyed (kettle dyed, wanted the difference in colors, so I just shoved it in the pot). The other poor skein of yarn will have to wait until I'm ready to dye it as I want to do something different with it.

Pictures to come of the dyed yarn and progress on my sock (it is turning out WONDERFUL!).

Happy Knitting,
FJ

No comments: