The last ten days have been crazy busy.
Vet found lice on our horses so we have been busy treating them with weekly wormer and spray, daily grooming, and a huge spring clean up at the barn. She said it's been a rough winter and there is an outbreak of lice in the area!
All grooming supplies had to be cleaned as well as any tack used on the horse. I am tried of the smell of bleach and insect spray! But this weekend I found no lice on my horse! Two weeks down, four more to go!
In little snippets of time, 10 minutes here, 20 mintues there, I finished the shawlette -- I don't like it. I love the pattern, but it is too small to be of any real use. I am thinking I will rip it out and make a cowel or smoke-ring out of it. I enjoyed the pattern, it just isn't big enough. I have not cut the small bit of yarn off the end, might knit from the shawlete instead of frogging it and making a new ball.
I did enjoy the pattern, but just not enough yarn -- and I think the yarn may be a little to thick for this pattern. I have been eyeing other yarn I have on hand to make this pattern, but I am trying to get all my WIP off the sticks.....