Friday, July 6, 2012

In the Basket (aka: on the sticks or WIP)



It has been about a month since I last looked at all in my basket (WIP) -- as I look at the picture I realize the Jenny Socks managed to skip out of the picture....hmmmmmmm

The purse knit from home spun.  Knitting is done, just need to sew up a liner, sew on the way-cool button as well as the strap; I'll post an updated picture on my FO page.


Purple Basic Cowl - very easy knit, started last night at Jitter Knitter's weekly meeting.
It is the 7th project of 2012 -- as soon as I'm done with it, I will be able to spend the rest of July focusing on........

The Every Way Wrap, and then maybe....



The yellow thing in the basket I haven't mentioned?  Well, it is Short-sleeved Mock Turtleneck that I had in storage in Minnesota and I brought it home to Alaska with me.  The last ball of yarn I used is defected and I have to either track down a replacement ball or two, or frog it and make something else.  I am leaning towards checking into making premi-hats (but I'm told the hospital is picky about the yarn used).  It will sit in my basket while I decide its fate!  :-(

No comments: