Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My week in review

I've continued to take some time off from my shop and am hoping that as Abby the puppy settles into a routine, I'll be able to settle into my own routine that will allow me to spend more time making items for my etsy store.

I've continued to knit on my Ravelympics socks for th SockPut. I'm about 90% done an then, Abby struck! Last night, she was asleep on the floor, I left the room to get a drink and upon my return, she was running merrily around the room, with my knitting in her mouth, the sock blank being unraveled! UGH!

Although the knitting and yarn were no worse for the wear, the cable has too many teeth marks to allow me to knit! $&$@% dog!

I have an order to drop off at the LYS, I guess I'll have to see if I can pick up replacement circular needles!!!

No comments: