Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rain

Funny how having things to do inside that you enjoy can make rainy days enjoyable!

We had a family reunion lunch to attend, and then were going to get some things done outside when we got home.

It's raining now - DH is doing some inside chores and me? Well I'm knitting!

I have just the cuff left of my socks and then I'll post them. I am in a sock blank swap on Ravelry and we will have a KAL (knit along) with the blanks we got from our swap partner. The one thing I don't like about knitting two socks at one time is that when I do a portion I'm unsure of and end up having to rip out, I've got to do it with two socks. For the KAL we will be doing the Two at Once, Toe up, Magic Loop Socks -- Hopefully I won't have to frog as much as I did with this first pair!

In the mean time, I think I'll start Girl's Best Friend Anklets, I'm going to do them one at a time. The pattern says they are a quick knit, so we'll see. They will be my first pair with "lace" this could be a long process!!!!

Now that I've started knitting socks, I've started acquiring different sock yarns and eye-balling different patterns. I am addictied to sock knitting.......

until next time,
Happy Knitting

No comments: